We are about to offer a wide range of courses – many of them free – covering a wide range of aspects of the circular economy.
- The Basics of the circular economy (Please attend this 11 minute training before the others)
- The chemistry of the circular economy
- The Biology of the circular economy
- Taxes, environmental fees and the circular economy
- The business opportunities of the circular economy
- Environmental Fiscal Reform – for policy makers
- Accounting for circularity. From book-keeping to environmental reporting
- Logistic, supply chains
- Fossil fuel risks and how to use the circular economy to mitigate them
- Creating employment and new jobs with circular economy
Whether you are well versed in biology but a beginner in economics or visa-versa, we will have something for you.
We ask everyone to start from the beginning, our basic course lays the groundwork for the coming studies.